Fox News on Friday obtained internal FBI emails proving that the Biden White House coordinated with the Justice Department to raid Mar-a-Lago.
Biden’s FBI raided Mar-a-Lago in 2022 and seized boxes of records from Trump’s Florida estate.
More than 3 dozen machine-gun-toting agents descended on Mar-a-Lago in August 2022, and by November, Biden’s DOJ appointed a special counsel to investigate the documents stored at the Florida residence.
The raid came after the National Archives (NARA) visited Mar-a-Lago in early 2022 and demanded documents from Trump.
Court documents revealed that Biden’s FBI authorized the use of deadly force during their raid on Mar-a-Lago, which was authorized by US Attorney General Merrick Garland.
Corrupt FBI agents released staged photos of the ‘classified’ documents laid out on the floor of Mar-a-Lago.
Newly obtained FBI emails reveal Joe Biden was indeed coordinating with the DOJ in the months leading up to the Mar-a-Lago raid.
The Biden White House repeatedly denied having any foreknowledge of the raid. In fact, Joe Biden said he found out about the raid in media reports.
“New emails obtained by Fox News from May 2022, 3 months before Mar-a-Lago was raided by the FBI, illustrated coordination between the White House Counsel’s office and the DOJ regarding an interview of Walt Nauta,” Fox News reporter Davis Spunt said.
Walt Nauta, a former White House employee and Navy veteran who worked as a valet for Trump and served as a personal staffer at Mar-a-Lago, was indicted along with Trump in 2023.
According to the federal indictment reviewed by The Gateway Pundit, Nauta was charged along with Trump in counts 32, 33, 43, 35, and 36.
The charges include conspiracy, withholding a document or record, corruptly concealing a document or record, concealing a document in a federal investigation and scheme to conceal.
Walt Nauta was also charged alone in count 38: False statements and misrepresentations.
The charges against Walt Nauta were dismissed last year.
More on this story from Fox News:
FOX NEWS ALERT: Fox News has obtained emails from 2022 that appear to contradict the Biden administration’s claim it had nothing to do with the Department of Justice’s raid on President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, Florida reports Fox’s @BretBaier and @davidspunt… pic.twitter.com/dynS2CW4c9
— TV News Now (@TVNewsNow) February 21, 2026
In 2024, Judge Aileen Cannon unsealed records in Jack Smith’s classified docs case against Trump that reveal Biden’s White House and DOJ were coordinating with National Archives general counsel Gary Stern.
The day before Jack Smith indicted Trump in the classified documents case on June 8, 2023, NARA’s general counsel, Gary Stern, was at the Biden White House and met with Joe Biden’s White House lawyer, Richard Sauber.
NARA’s general counsel, Gary Stern, was working with Biden’s White House and DOJ as early as August 2021 (one year before the Mar-a-Lago raid).
It was recently reported that the FBI did not believe it had probable cause to raid Mar-a-Lago in 2022 but descended on Trump’s Florida estate amid pressure from Biden’s corrupt Justice Department.
Yet, to this day, no one has been held accountable for the unprecedented raid on Mar-a-Lago.
The post IT WAS ALL A SETUP: FBI Internal Emails Reveal Biden White House Coordinated with DOJ on Mar-a-Lago Raid appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.