President Trump is calling for Iran to surrender after rejecting a Sunday proposal from Iran as he reportedly weighs resuming the war.
According to a report from Axios, a senior US official and a source briefed on the issue say the White House has rejected another deal from Iran.
Officials also say Trump plans to hold a meeting with his national security team in the Situation Room on Tuesday.
The senior US official said that negotiations will continue “through bombs” if Iran does not change its position.
Trump himself told the outlet, “the clock is ticking” and that Iran is “going to get hit much harder” if an agreement is not reached.
Trump also threatened in a Truth Social post on Sunday that Iran “better get moving, FAST, or there won’t be anything left of them.”
For Iran, the Clock is Ticking, and they better get moving, FAST, or there won’t be anything left of them. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE! President DJT
Trump further published a statement on Truth Social, calling for Iran’s unconditional surrender and slamming the leftist media and Democrats on Monday morning.
Full statement below:
If Iran surrenders, admits their Navy is gone and resting at the bottom of the sea, and their Air Force is no longer with us, and if their entire Military walks out of Tehran, weapons dropped and hands held high, each shouting “I surrender, I surrender” while wildly waving the representative White Flag, and if their entire remaining Leadership signs all necessary “Documents of Surrender,” and admit their defeat to the great power and force of the magnificent U.S.A., The Failing New York Times, The China Street Journal (WSJ!), Corrupt and now Irrelevant CNN, and all other members of the Fake News Media, will headline that Iran had a Masterful and Brilliant Victory over The United States of America, it wasn’t even close. The Dumacrats and Media have totally lost their way. They have gone absolutely CRAZY!!! President DJT
This comes after Trump rejected a proposal from Iran last week, describing it as “TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE” and threatening to end the ongoing ceasefire.
“I would say it’s one of the weakest right now; it’s on life support,” Trump said of the current ceasefire.
(VIDEO) Trump Says Iran Ceasefire on “Life Support” After “Garbage” Proposal from Iran
This is a developing story.
The post REPORT: Trump Considers Resuming War After Rejecting New Iranian Deal Proposal, Plans High Stakes Situation Room Meeting With National Security Officials appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.